Monday, May 30, 2011

New Challenges

edited a bit tonight, to fix all the typos, etc- from posting on the phone.
Well, here we go. Another summer season, and I have to figure out what to work on.
Running a marathon-check. I'm signed up for the Air Force Marathon in September. Already struggling with doing the training- I'm behind. RAGBRAI- little training done for this or anything, with all the rain and work and family stuff. But today, I can do one thing:run. The Lou Cox 5k, and try for a personal record. It's a fast field, with actual prize money to draw the best runners. Hope they can drag me to my best time. I just really want to feel like I've left it all out there. We'll see in about half an hour.
I'll let you know how it turns out. Here goes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just to keep the riff-raff and spammers out, I'm currently moderating all comment posts. I'd love to hear your legitimate comments of any kind, and they should appear within a few days.